No products in the cart.
Significance of Tiger Mala:-
- Tiger Eye Mala is known as Spiritual and Religious Mala which is a blessing in an individual life.
- Tiger Eye is a valuable and powerful stone which is called as ”Tiger Eye”.
- Tiger eye with its brown color base is an eye of Tiger.
- This stone Mala attracts Saturn and Jupiter Planet which protects an individual from black magic and evil spirits and brings joy and happiness in individual life.
Tiger Eye Mala Benefits:-
- Tiger Eye Mala blesses an individual with Good fortune in adverse situations.
- Tiger Eye Mala is known as a good luck charm that blesses an individual with logical and Positive thinking.
- Tiger Eye Mala is a shield that protects an individual from negative energies.
- Tiger Eye Mala helps in yoga or meditative state.
- Tiger Eye Mala increases the concentration power of an individual and Provides peace and wisdom.
- Tiger Eye Mala wards off the pain, sorrow, and, fears.
- Tiger Eye Mala provides mental peace and clarity in thoughts and ideas to an individual.
- Tiger Eye Mala helps in concentrates on personal energy.
- Tiger Eye Mala helps to boosts creativity and provides passion and compassion.
- Tiger Eye which is installed in a Rosary balances Chakra of an individual which provides calmness and peaceful mind.
- Tigers Eye Rosary provides strength and courage.
- Tiger Eye is very shiny in appearance and is known as the rosary of Good Luck stone.
- Tiger Eye provides support to an individual in a difficult situation.
Brand – Aemorio
Beads – Round shaped
Number of Beads – 108
Bead Size(mm) – 6 mm
Origin – Indian
Length(inch) – 16
Occasion – Every day, Religious
Can be gifted to your loved ones
✓Lead and nickel free
✓Keep away from sweat, water, or liquid Perfume
✓Clean it with a dry and soft cloth
TIGER EYE MALA / ROSARY (108 BEADS)
- This beautiful tiger eye Mala is made up of natural and pure Genuine tiger eye gems stone.
- This is real natural stone Mala without any color dyeing.
Number of beads – 108
- Tiger Eye Stone is a crystal with stripes/bands of yellow-golden color.
- The stone is named Tiger Eye due to its resemblance to the eye of a Tiger. It is a powerful stone that helps its wearer to be fearless and helps reduce anxiety.