No products in the cart.
- These seeds are a symbol of power, strength, and Spiritual knowledge.
- kamal Gaata is believed to be used or put in Hawan Kund to appease Goddess Laxmi.
- The vibrations of Goddess Laxmi held by these seeds bless the wearer with divine Poverty, Power, Wealth, and Prosperity.
- It is a belief that chanting Mantras of Goddess Laxmi using Kamal Gatta Mala will Please a Goddess Laxmi.
- This Mala provides an individual with good Financial stability and provides new business opportunities.
Benefits of Kamal Gatta Mala:-
- It is used at the time of chanting Mantras and prayers.
- It provides an individual with knowledge, Wealth, courage Prosperity, and Wisdom.
- It helps in Meditation and Yoga.
- It Regulates logical and Positive thinking.
- It wards off negative energies and evil eyes.
- It Increases concentration power and provides peace or spirituality.
- It provides unity by strengthening a relationship between people and God.
This Traditional Lotus Seed Kamal Gata Mala with 108 beads is a Powerful and Devine Mala (since ancient times).
Lotus Mala which is associated with Goddess Laxmi, Goddess of Wealth is known as Kamalvaasini (according to Upanishads).
Kamal Gatta rosary is a symbol of Goddess Laxmi. If you are desirous of getting much wealth in your life, then you must perform Japa of Goddess Laxmi with kamal Gatta mala.
The Goddess is easily appeased if one uses this rosary for the chanting of her Mantra and she bestows upon him wealth and comforts.