No products in the cart.
Significance of Lotus Mala:-
- These seeds are a symbol of power, strength, and Spiritual knowledge.
- kamal Gaata is believed to be used or put in Hawan Kund to appease Goddess Laxmi.
- The vibrations of Goddess Laxmi held by these seeds bless the wearer with divine Poverty, Power, Wealth, and Prosperity.
- It is a belief that chanting Mantras of Goddess Laxmi using Kamal Gatta Mala will Please a Goddess Laxmi.
- This Mala provides an individual with good Financial stability and provides new business opportunities.
Benefits of Kamal Gatta Mala:-
- It is used at the time of chanting Mantras and prayers.
- It provides an individual with knowledge, Wealth, courage Prosperity, and Wisdom.
- It helps in Meditation and Yoga.
- It Regulates logical and Positive thinking.
- It wards off negative energies and evil eyes.
- It Increases concentration power and provides peace or spirituality.
- It provides unity by strengthening a relationship between people and God.
Brand – Aemorio
beads – 108
bead size – 6 mm
Origin – Indian
length – 16 (inches)
Occasion – Every day, Religious
✓Lead and nickel free
✓Keep away from sweat, water, or liquid Perfume
✓Clean it with a dry and soft cloth
KAMAL GUTTA(LOTUS SEED) MALA (108 BEADS):-
- This Traditional Lotus Seed Kamal Gata Mala with 108 beads is a Powerful and Devine Mala (since ancient times).
- Lotus Mala which is associated with Goddess Laxmi, Goddess of Wealth is known as Kamalvaasini (according to Upanishads).
- Kamal Gatta rosary is a symbol of Goddess Laxmi. If you are desirous of getting much wealth in your life, then you must perform Japa of Goddess Laxmi with kamal Gatta mala.
- The Goddess is easily appeased if one uses this rosary for the chanting of her Mantra and she bestows upon him wealth and comforts.